Translate

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

What's In My Bag?

 We played, What's In My Bag? this morning - students were encouraged to ask questions about the item in my bag.  The question had to gather information - is it round, is it soft, is it a toy not ask, Is it an apple?  I was a bit hopeful that students would change their questions based on the answers showing they had an understanding of what might have been in the bag.  Ask your little learner what I had in my bag.

We are coming to the end of our Rocks and Minerals unit.  Most scientists have completed their rock book.  We had a look at 'Magic School Bus Blows Its Top' this morning for those writers still looking for some interesting facts to add to their book.

We are collecting toonies for lunches until Christmas and also collecting for the food bank if you are interested in donating.

Read 20/10




1 comment:

  1. I love the activities you come up with to keep the kids minds sharp! It sounds like yesterday was a successful day :) Kenny has loved the Rocks and minerals unit and has shared some great facts with me, I can’t wait to hear about his finished rock book.

    ReplyDelete