Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Pillars of Care

 The November Pillars of Care assembly was held virtually this afternoon and we would like to recognize the winners in room 10:

Care for Place - Lucas

Care for Self - Calvin

Care for Learning - Noah

Care for Others - Kenny

Courage - Sophia

Parent/Student/Teacher conferences are Thursday evening and Friday morning - please book an appointment using your CBE account for a virtual meeting or give me a phone call and we can chat!

Read 20/10

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mrs. Anderson
    I am Sophia's father. I can not find the website and keywords where my daughter can learn English. Please Email me the website and the key words. My email is venyuanji@gmail.com.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete