Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Welcome Back -

 Welcome to the 2021 - 2022 school year!!  

I am super excited to be back in the building with your little learner.  I am looking forward to a great year together.  This is my 31 year with CBE and before that I taught 4 years in the Foothills School Division.  While I have lots of experience in the classroom I am still a work in progress and I'm learning about learning!  I believe in the power of play, and we play a lot in the classroom. I enjoy playing myself and this summer we took up Pickle Ball.  We play outside without fail. I like to walk, hike, kayak, snowshoe, ski and skate. I believe you can't get better at something without practising.  So every day we practise our reading and I will ask you to practise at home as well.  I read myself every day and occasionally I even share with my students what I am reading.  With your help we will have a successful year together.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me either through email, ljanderson@cbe.ab.ca or phone - 403-777-6610.

Mrs. Anderson -

No comments:

Post a Comment