Translate

Friday, March 20, 2020

Keep Reading

Hi!!
I'm missing our morning hi, your smiling faces and the laughter.
These are the most extraordinary times and as we all try and find our way through I just wanted you all to know that I am thinking of you!!  It's not the same when we're not at school together.  It's very quiet in the classroom and a little bit on the cold side.  It must be all your smiling faces that keep this room warm.
I'm missing a lot of things about our time together but I think what I miss most is reading to you, and listening to you read to me!  Make sure you keep reading.  Read to the dog.  Read to your stuffies.  Read the cereal box.  Read the rules to a board game.  Just keep reading.  
We will have more direction from the school board after spring break about how we will move forward but just know that I am here if want to drop me an email.  I will get back to you!
Keep moving!  Get outside and play - Nose Hill is the best playground in the city - the dog and I will wave to you from up there!

Stay safe and have a great spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment