Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Volunteers Needed

My apologizes for the lack of communication the past 5 school days but I went down and I went down hard!  I actually don't succumb to the germs in here very often but I do believe in going big or go home!

The good news is a lot was accomplished while I was away and we are right on track to finish up some units in the next couple of weeks.

Congratulations to our May Pillar's of Care award winners:  Sol was a two time winner (remember students vote for the peer they feel is most deserving of the award) Ally and Karter will be front and centre at assembly 8:15 tomorrow morning.  If you care to join us.

Tuesday June 11 we will go to Kamp Kiwanis but we can't go without some parent volunteers.  If you are free for the day I've ordered sun, sun and more sun for the day and Bragg Creek is beautiful this time of year -

No comments:

Post a Comment