Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Google Meet

We had a successful first Google Meet in our classroom.  A couple of gentle reminders:

  • headphones would be great 
  • we were busy muting mics because we can hear what the rest of the family is doing in the background
  • keep the chat to classroom activities - students know I don't want to know all about the latest video game
  • digital citizenship still applies - don't be name calling, using language etc.

We are thinking we will have a class meet up every Monday at 1:30 - next Monday is a PD day so join us on Tuesday.

All lessons will come in the form of video and written instruction so parents and students can access them any time.  You will see there is a little multiplication video there already.  Class meets will be for questions and explanations.  Email is the best way to ask questions about your own child and they can also send me work on email.  I am available every day from 8 - 2:30.  Some days I am at home and some days I am at school.  If you need to call the school you might catch me!

Lots of sites are opening up for little learners to read books - make sure you are still reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment